SBC Global Change Password
A password is the access key to your email account, once you lost or forget, at no point you will get back to your account. Fortunately, our tech support is ready to serve you at any point in time. Sbcglobal tech support offers legitimate and reliable support on various mail issues to the customer. Whether it is a requirement of retrieving a password or configuring the setting, our tech support is always ready to serve you.
Authentic username and password are imperative for the account protection. The straightforward and predictable password is more prone to hacking and intrusion. So you need to create a unique and strong password in order to intact your account security. You may not be aware of the fact that, an email account is highly susceptible to criminal activities. The hacker can maneuver your account in any way they want once they get the access to your account.
If you looking forward to change the password, connect with our executive on Sbcglobal tech support today. But before you change the password, kept one thing in mind- create a strong and extremely unpredictable password. The password length should not be less than 10 characters and it must consist of one special character and perhaps one uppercase.
Follow the below procedure to change your account password in quick time.
- Log in to their email account
- Click on the forgot password option
- On the top left corner of the mail interface, click the Hi Option.
- Choose the account information and then manage password.
- Now you will be directed to AT&T online management web page.
- On this page, you must enter your present username and password
- Once you provide the necessary details, you will land on the new page where you can change the email account’s password.
Wasn’t that easy piece of cake for you. These steps are specifically designed by our experts so that user can avail them without any hassle.