SBC GLOBAL HACKED PASSWORD
Once you get online, the probability of getting Virus attacks and spam email on your mail account increases to a greater extent. Email has now become a primary hub for the hacker. Protecting your account from the potential cybercriminals and malware attacks has become a matter of concern for the users. You might be amazed by the fact that the majority of email account is under the radar of hacker and cybercriminals. Well, in that kind of urgency, you need to avail some preliminary measure to secure your account at the best. If you have recently lost your account access due to hacked password issues, immediately contact our tech support team by dialing SbcGlobal technical support number today.
But before we provide you the way to counter this issue, have a look on the list of the possible reason behind this issue.
- Phishing attacks
- Junk mails
- Virus attacks
- Spam emails
- Unauthorized email attachments such as picture formats etc
On the other hand, there is a certain malicious file which can easily intrude in your mail account resulting in a hacked password. Once your mail account gets crippled by the pernicious file you may face the following thing on your mail account.
- Unwanted or obscene emails
- All contact list is lost.
- Inbox folder flooded with spam and phishing mail.
Tips to recover your hacked Sbcglobal password
- Open your web browser and go to SBC Global’s official website.
- Enter your username and tap on the forget password.
- Answer the security question during the signing up process.
- Click Next to continue.
- You will receive the password recovery link on your mobile or email id.
- Click on the link and you will direct to the webpage on which you can reset the password.
- Create the new password which lower case and special characters included in it to make it strong.
If you still struggled to change the password by this method, feel free to connect with our experts on SbcGlobal technical support. You can address your issue to our experts in three-way i:e through a voice call, email, and instant chat.